Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm going to hell

I tripped a blind lady and the saddest part is that we were walking toward each other and I was contemplating helping her across the street and whether or not that would be insulting. Like I would be saying, "Hey blind lady, you can't survive these streets on your own, you weakling! Darwin says I'm on top, so the only way you'll make it through the day is if someone like me decides to help you!" Well, I decided was silly since she most certainly had at least 2-3 decades on me. But then I started thinking, "oh no! what if she thinks I'm calling her old!" It was at this point that she stopped waiting on her side of the alley and started walking at me, but I was flanked by two other people and couldn't move over to make room for both her and her walking stick. So I dodged the stick and ran into her while everyone around me gave me the death glare for being so careless as to run into a blind person.

That's what I get for having my heart in the right place. Never again! Next time I see a blind person crossing the street I'm getting the hell out of dodge!

**Update** I was just strolling, minding my own business and managed to punch a dog in the face! What the hell is wrong with my motor skills?!

No comments:

Post a Comment