Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mommy, when I grow up I want to be...

I hope I have ambitious children. Today I just learned of a new job in our magnificent national economy. What is it you ask? A wax ball knockout worker. That's right someone who, "crushes and removes wax-ball lasts (forms) from basketball carcasses, using club, scraping tool, and airhose: Strikes carcass with bat to break wax ball. Shakes pieces out through opening in carcass. Scrapes wax particles from carcass and removes particles and dust with airhose."

If you'd heard of this job when you were in those formative years, imagine how different your life could have been. That's why I'm asking you to join my mission in educating our youth and letting them know that if they work really hard --I'm pretty sure this job is almost impossible to find-- they could one day be wax ball knockout workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment